- What is the Premier Support Portal?
- Who can use the Premier Support Portal?
- Can I use the Premier Support Portal to obtain a RMA number?
- Can I user the Premier Support Portal to obtain Technical Support?
1. What is the Premier Support Portal?
The Radisys Premier Customer Portal is an internet–based, interactive tool designed to provide you direct access to Radisys Global Services. It provides a complete environment in which you can manage your technical support and product service activities.
These activities include:
- Requesting technical support for your Radisys hardware and software products
- Obtaining return authorization (RMA numbers) for warranty and non–warranty product repair
- Reporting issues with your Radisys hardware and software products
- Viewing your case history, running reports and viewing metrics
- Adding comments to and asking questions about your requests
- Responding to requests for additional information about your case
You can enter your Radisys Global Services Premier Customer Portal by clicking the Premier Support button on the Services home page.
2. Who can use the Premier Support Portal?
The Premier Support Portal is available to customers that have purchased a Technical Support Agreement for additional services not provided in our Standard Hardware or Standard Software Warranty agreements. This portal is also available to customers that have purchased any of our OS–9 software products. If your company has purchased a support agreement for additional support services, or purchased an OS–9 software product, please log into the Premier Support Portal.
3. Can I use the Premier Support Portal to obtain a RMA number?
Yes. However, access to the RMA Self–Service is not provided automatically. If you have requested and received a RMA number in the past, simply log into the Premier Support Portal and select the RMA Activities tab. If you do not see this tab upon logging in, please submit case to request access. A Radisys Global Services representative will contact you to follow–up with your request.
4. Can I use the Premier Support Portal to obtain Technical Support?
Yes. The Premier Support Portal is the primary method for obtaining technical support. As described in our TSA’s, the support process begins when a case is submitted via the Customer Interaction Center. Although you may always contact us via email, we make no guarantees of response, escalation, and resolution time of issues presented via email. The Premier Portal also enables you to add comments, questions, and attachments to your existing cases.