Radisys has a strong reputation and pedigree as a trusted and proven provider of transformative hardware solutions, coupled with open software and integration expertise, to be the best choice for open telecom solutions in the DevOps era.
Our core strengths as a provider of custom grade hardware solutions and system integration across business verticals include:
- Enabling global service providers to be first movers in cutting edge technology adoption
- Delivering carrier-grade hardware and software suited to run in mission critical installations
- Developing critical technologies trusted by customers that are integrated into networking solutions
- Leading roles in open source initiatives including OCP, ONOS, SEBA and CG-OpenRack-19
- Operational excellence and agility
- Telco datacenter transformation expertise with a DevOps core philosophy
- Professional service capabilities with over 30 years of experience
With a history of being a key contributor and thought leader in the Facebook and Intel conceptualized Open Compute Project (OCP), Radisys has contributed the CG-OpenRack-19 specification. With this specification, Radisys provided cutting edge open rack platform benefits for carrier grade telecom datacenters to deliver efficiency, scale, openness and impact. In the role or an ecosystem incubator, Radisys has made great strides by spearheading the development of a CG-OpenRack-19 vendor ecosystem. Participating rack and sled vendors included Pentair, ADLINK, Artesyn and other component vendors such as Intel, Cavium and Molex.
Today, Radisys has transformed rapidly and successfully from being a hardware products provider to becoming a custom solutions integrator across various business verticals ranging from telcos seeking open hardware solutions to major customers in the healthcare/medical imaging space.