Date/Time: June 17, 2016, 10:00 am (PDT)
Listen to this archived webinar recording featuring Radisys' FlowEngine(TM) expert Joseph Sulistyo, Director of FlowEngine Product Management and SDN/NFV Strategy, Tom Tofigh, Principal Member of Technical Staff - AT&T, and Pingping Lin, Member of Technical Staff - ON.Lab to learn more about M-CORD's innovative infrastructure architecture, that embraces SDN, NFV, open source, and cloud principles and the challenges of 5G service delivery innovation and deployment.
M-CORD capabilities to be discussed and demonstrated will include:
- Processing of wireless data traffic locally at the edge of the network to reduce latency and to improve network resource utilization
- Performing dynamic radio resource optimization and rapid service creation and instantiation of new cells (RAN), EPC, and edge services
- Network slicing of mobile network to enable MVNO and secure and effective IoT transport
- Creating enterprise portals for service customization for improved business agility and increased end-customer satisfaction
- Visualizing real-time analytics and applying them to improve troubleshooting, capacity planning