FTF Attendee Benefits
- Expand your knowledge: Access invaluable content through highly technical training sessions, hands-on workshops and visionary keynote speakers.
- Elevate your embedded designs: Get hands-on inspiration with the latest solutions from Freescale and its ecosystem partners in the Technology Lab.
- Connect and collaborate: Network and exchange ideas with application engineers, product experts, peers, media, analysts and executives.
- Inspire your innovations: Take home the knowledge and insights to power your next bright ideas.
Radisys Speaking Slot
- Todd Mersch, Director of Product Line Management, Radisys
- “Meeting the Demand for High-Capacity and Cost Effective Base Station Solutions – Trillium TotaleNodeB Software Enables Complete LTE Reference Design on QorIQ Qonverge“
- Wednesday, June 20 at 11:30 AM; Grand Oaks Ballroom S
Mobile broadband traffic is exploding and TEMs must provide operators with small cell solutions to deliver the required LTE infrastructure to support traffic growth. Radisys’ TotaleNodeB software is optimized on the QorIQ Qonverge platform to deliver a complete LTE small cell framework. TotaleNodeB includes Radio Resource Management, delivering Call Admission Control (CAC) based on configurable parameters; Radio Bearer Control (RBC) for E-RAB admission and pre-emption, and Radio Resource Configuration for SRS and CQI/PMI/RI. It also manages Self-Optimizing Networks (SON) detection and addition of neighbor cells; Intra-LTE ANR (Automatic Neighbor Relation); and ranking for cell neighbors with seamless encrypts and decrypts of messages. Finally, TotaleNodeB manages OAM, configuring the Femto cell behavior around CAC, startup and shutdown with support for blacklist and whitelist features.
Oops! We could not locate your form.