Radisys service professionals are active partners throughout the entire lifecycle of your product, from the engineering and design phase all the way to the end of life management. We provide more than just a warranty; we are complete product lifecycle support and service.
To ensure you can quickly, and cost effectively, integrate our technology into your products, we have groomed a talented technical staff. This team is responsible for delivering effective training programs and continues to refine the materials as technology, and your requirements evolve.
Radisys training ensures customers’ technical, budgetary, and schedule needs are met. Due to the complex nature of our products, we offer a range of training options to make certain that customers become technically proficient. We give customers the option of choosing to conduct training at Radisys or on-site at their facilities.
In addition to flexibility in location we also offer our training in various formats. Training formats include classroom, Web-based, engineer-to-engineer, and train-the-trainer. Through our training courses, we are able to utilize our expertise, processes, and systems to increase the knowledge transfer between the customer and Radisys.
Training services lowers support costs, reduces time to market, and helps customers become more technically proficient faster. Training closes the gap that often occurs with new product introduction. Our training services offer customers a chance to take advantage of the expert staff and knowledge housed at Radisys. Our experts are available to provide training courses to benefit our customers in the long run.
Radisys delivers market-proven, application-ready, high performance ATCA hardware and software solutions for today’s competitive global communications market. We power more field-deployed 40 Gigabit ATCA systems than any other provider and back our ATCA products with expert training.
ATCA Course Content
The curriculum is a combination of hands-on lab and classroom instruction. This comprehensive, three-day course will give you a keen understanding of our ATCA products and cover categories such as:
- Product overview and software architecture
- Debugging methods and booting sequence
- Blade and platform management
- Network configuration methods
- Connecting to external equipment such as Linux Host, Cisco, and external DHCPD
In addition, due to the high capabilities and therefore potential complexity of ATCA products and systems, we are committed to ensuring customers become technically proficient. You can rely on Radisys technical experts to fill the gap that can occur during the new product introduction phase through our knowledge sharing activities. We have optimized the training program to ensure that your technical, budgetary and timetable needs are met.
- Trillium Instructor-Led Training: Radisys also has instructor-led training program as part of the Software License Agreement for Trillium protocols.
Radisys offers a variety of standard training courses pertaining to SIPware and Application Software. We will also work with our customers to provide customized training, if desired. Product-specific courses are hands on, allowing attendees to gain valuable experience with our tools.
Standard Training Courses
- Overview: Covers the architecture, components, features, and call flow of the platform which supports SIPware Applications. Also provides an overview of the platform configuration, instructions for starting the application server, running applications through the System Management Console, and troubleshooting the system.
- Creating Applications with the SCE: Covers the basics of creating XTML applications (e.g., call flows) with the Radisys Service Creation Environment (SCE). Provides an overview of the SCE, instructions on using the tool, a description of each plug-in action components (PAC), and the process of creating a sample application.
- Calling Card Application Overview: Provides instructions on configuring and managing calling card services. Covers all tasks for which the platform owners and service providers are responsible including using the Applications Configuration Environment (e.g., adding service providers, managing subscribers, setting up product offerings, etc.).