Radisys Global Platform Engineering Support and Services are crafted for our customers’ needs. Our flexible support delivery models allow us to customize services to very specific customer requirements. Radisys’ goal is to offer services designed and integrated with platform products and to deliver them through the whole product life cycle.
- Telecom requires long life >5 years
- Requires an Operations team that can manage EOLs while keeping customers supply chain flowing
- Engineering team (i.e. PS) to extend the life of a product or software
Next Generation Architecture
- Next generation product definition and use cases
- New product component selections for platform, software and middleware
- RFI/RFP creation for customers
- System architecture definition for LTE, LTE-A, IMS, Load balancer, Policy management, IMS, Cloud applications
Product Development Engineering
- Create requirements, high level design, test specifications and requirements traceability matrix.
- Prototype building including performance benchmarking and system modeling
- Custom board, Schematics, Custom system Design
- Application architecture – examples include Load balancing, Edge Router, EPC, eNodeB, Video Optimization and IMS applications.
- Application Design and implementation.
- Essential Services design & Implementation – Diagnostics, Boot loader, IPMC, HPI, Shelf Management
- Switch / Port configurations, Firmware upgrades, OS qualification, BSP Modifications, boot loader/Kernel changes
- Prototype Boards, Custom board design and development
- Verification plan generation
Certification Network Integration
- Dedicated engineering services for interoperability and network integration
- Full ownership of certification testing from NEBS through industry body programs
- Comprehensive platform certification testing including 3rd party hardware components
- Onsite engineering support to work closely with the customer’s team throughout certification and network integration
- Rapid response capability to troubleshoot integration and IOT challenges through lab and field trials and ultimately product deployment
- Global 24/7 technical support services
- Customizable training programs from industry ATCA and wireless experts
- Support and training for standard products as well as custom crafted solutions
- Customizable support programs to meet specific service level requirements
- Extensive system integration and test lab infrastructure
- Customized test suites and testing framework
- Tiers of system validation from hardware integration through full application testing
- Integration and testing of 3rd party hardware components
- Validation services for customer created applications
- Validation services for Radisys custom crafted Solutions
- Customized Colors and Brand Names
- Customized Product configurations (hardware and software)
- Preload customer configured hardware as it goes out the door
- Lower price points for our customers based on the consolidated volumes we obtain due to having multiple customers for our product lines. These same discounts apply to rates we obtain from contract manufacturers.
- Inventory management
- Resource scalability based on project
“Radisys is our trusted partner for these network deployments and its platforms already support live traffic on our Exede® networks. Using Radisy’ pre-integrated T-Series ATCA platform in our next generation network, we can meet our aggressive time-to-market goals with increased capabilities.” Bill Hallstrom, vice president Broadband Engineering, ViaSat
Radisys Comprehensive Support and Services – A Single Point of Unparalleled Support
Radisys provides a host of services – from concept to deployment – to help our customers reduce cost, increase functionality and accelerate time-to-market. These services, backed by over 25 years of communications expertise, enable customers to efficiently meet the challenges of designing and deploying next-generation systems.