High-performance technologies for medical imaging.
Medical equipment providers are challenged by a rapidly evolving market to deliver solutions that are innovative, meet regulatory requirements, and stand the test of time.
Radisys design, development, and manufacturing expertise combined with key vendor partnerships produces medical appliance products optimized for medical imaging and surgical equipment.
To further reduce your development time, Radisys offers a complete range of customized services to complement the medical appliance – including system integration, specialized test flows, customized BIOS, board configurations, thermal solutions and platform management.
Optimized for applications requiring low noise and high parallel processing
The RMS420-C600 Server combines two 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Processor E5 Family CPUs with very high memory bandwidth and exceptional I/O capability. It is optimized for applications requiring low noise and high parallel processing.
Designed for parallel processing with dual Intel® Xeon® Processor CPUs
The RMS420-5520DT is designed for compute-intensive applications requiring parallel processing. This medical appliance server combines two of state-of-the-art Intel Xeon multi-core processors with very high memory bandwidth and exceptional I/O capability.
Intel® Pentium® or Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Processors with dual channel memory of up to 8 GB of DDR3 667/800
The RMS420-Q35JD embedded medical appliance server is a flexible and scalable platform that offers high levels of performance at a reasonable price.
Leverage Radisys’ Medical Appliance Expertise
- Scalability and upgradeability
- Tight EMI and noise controls for best image quality
- Specifically designed for increased reliability
- Optimized performance for image processing apps
- Enhancements: diagnostics, recovery & system management
Benefits of Teaming with Radisys
- Single point of contact & accountability
- Reduced development time & costs
- Reduced project risk & complexity
- Simplified vendor & supply chain management
- Allows in-house resources to focus on value-add