Get your questions answered about open solutions for SDN, NFV and 5G.
Radisys’ experts will be on hand at Mobile World Congress (Hall 5, Booth 5I61) to share insight into the latest developments in open source hardware and software for mobile service delivery. Meet the people:
- Who developed the OCP-ACCEPTED™ CG-OpenRack-19 specification – an open hardware solution that brings open rack concepts and benefits into next-generation telco data centers.
- Who are serving as the systems integrators for the open CORD (Central Office Re-architected as a Datacenter) project
- Who are helping shape the path to 5G architecture through the delivery of open source software for M-CORD (Mobile CORD) – the emerging platform of choice for enabling 5G services.
See the M-CORD Demo
In partnership with ON.Lab, we’ll be showcasing M-CORD use cases in our booth, with demonstrations running on commodity hardware as well as our DCEngine platform. These use cases include:
- Demo 1: End-to-end slicing, including RAN slicing and EPC slicing
- Demo 2: Disaggregated Mobility Management Entity (MME) and connectionless gateway for static IoT devices
- Demo 3: Mobile edge service for public safety applications
- Demo 4: Network assurance – testing-as-a-service
Speaking about Small Cells
Don’t miss our presentation in the Small Cell Forum pavilion (Hall 7, Booth 7F61). Neeraj Patel, Senior Director Sales & Product Line Management, will provide an update on how Radisys is supporting small cell innovations and deployments on the path to 5G.
Schedule a Meeting Today
Contact email@example.com today to schedule your meeting with Radisys’ exec team and product and solutions experts during MWC. We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!