Delivering scalable service agility across your SDN enabled infrastructure to allow revenue generating service creation
Service Providers want to transition existing infrastructure to support a DevOps revenue generating service creation environment. SDN and NFV infrastructures are enabling Service Provider networks to support new services within an automated open programmable network. With network bandwidth continuing to explode, the infrastructure must support fully programmable packet flows at hyperscale throughput across thousands of NFV virtualized functions. FlowEngine delivers a high-speed granular flow classification and intelligent load balancing engine for distributing millions of flows to the required physical or virtual services, improving resource availability and business continuity.
- Enables communications service providers to rapidly deliver new services and applications
- Fully programmable standards-based OpenFlow interface
- Reduces network complexity and CapEx
- Delivers flexibility, scalability and guaranteed performance
- Operates in both data center and telecommunications environments
- Delivers flexible platform options