Radisys is proud to be registered to ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, TL 9000-HS R5.0/R4.5, and CMMI Level 3.
ISO 14001 is the industry standard for environmental compliance. By being registered to ISO 14001, a company embraces environmental excellence in all aspects of work performed, including design, manufacture and delivery. View our RoHS Compliance page.
Radisys is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees and customers and the environment in the communities in which we operate. The safety and health of our employees and protection our environment is a priority consideration in the operation of our business. To that end, Radisys endeavors to:
- Involve: Ensure our employees are actively involved in Environmental, Health and Safety programs by reporting improvement ideas, hazardous conditions, accidents or environmental impacts.
- Educate: Maintain Environmental, Health and Safety awareness and ownership through employee communication and training.
- Maintain: Continually seek to discover workplace and environmental hazards, conserve resources, and reduce waste by maintaining appropriate certifications, setting objectives and having regular inspections.
- Improve: Continuously improve our production and management processes to prevent accidents and minimize environmental impacts.
- Comply: Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal, State and Local legislation, regulations and other requirements.
- Promote: Practice environmental, health and safety rules, procedures and best practices in all work activities to eliminate or minimize environmental, health and safety hazards.
Our Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) programs are designed to provide a safe workplace, prevent accidents, minimize environmental impacts and pollution, and assure compliance with applicable regulations. Each employee has an individual responsibility in the company EH&S program to protect themselves, their co-workers, company facilities and the environment in which we operate.
Where most standards apply to specific products or processes, ISO 9001, TL 9000 and ISO 14001 apply to entire companies. They signify the achievement of the highest level of design and manufacturing excellence, across all product lines, on an ongoing basis.
The electronics industry has tens of thousands of standards that cover everything from the physical shapes of parts to minimum system performance levels. ISO 9001 and TL 9000 are industry-recognized quality management standards. In order to be registered to ISO 9001 and TL 9000, a company must conform to the most stringent and exacting set of quality standards for the management of all quality systems, from design to delivery.
It is corporate policy at Radisys to strive for excellence in technology, quality, customer responsiveness, and product delivery. That’s why we are proud to be registered to ISO 14001:2004, ISO 9001:2008, TL 9000-HS R5.0/R4.5, and CMMI Level 3.