Join Radisys at the 8th annual Wainhouse Research CSP Summit on October 9 in Boston, Massachusetts.
The CSP Summit brings together service providers, their technology partners, and Wainhouse Research Analysts.
Wainhouse Research CSP Summits have become an internationally recognized forum for participants to explore critical issues impacting Unified Communications and Collaboration (UC&C) services while enjoying face-time with industry peers.
Designed for UC&C Service Providers, their technology partners, and WR Analysts, 2012 marks WR’s eighth year hosting this premiere event.
Key Takeaways for Summit Attendees
- What’s Hot for 2013 - Gain insights into what’s real and what’s not, what will thrive or die on the vine in the 2012 landscape.
- Face-time with the Experts - Participate in interactive discussions with industry insiders, technology partners and end-users.
- Hone Your Strategy - Walk away with a clear set of strategic recommendations for how to best leverage the factors anticipated to drive growth in the 2012 UC environment.
- Plan for the Future - Find out what you’ll need to succeed and thrive in the next generation of collaboration products.
- Insights from Industry Insiders - WR Analysts will provide their hallmark expert insights and unbiased analysis on these key trends anticipated to shape the industry.
- Forum for Friends - Attendees will enjoy a forum designed for maximum networking opportunities with industry peers from conferencing, collaboration, and IP deployment sectors.
[gravityform id="8" name="Meet with Radisys at WR CSP Summit 2012, Boston"]