Join Radisys at Small Cells World Summit — formerly known as Femtocells World Summit.
This conference is run in exclusive partnership with the Small Cell Forum and attracts over 500 delegates, making this the must-attend conference in the small cells industry.
- 500+ delegates from all over the globe and from the entire ecosystem
- 50+ expert speakers
- 40 exhibiting companies
- Numerous drinks receptions and exclusive networking opportunities
- Educational seminar theatre, featuring content from the leading vendors and associations linked to the small cell industry
Radisys Speaking Slots
1. Manish Singh, CTO: Tuesday, June 26: 2:05- 2:30pm
“Mobile Operator Survey Results: Technology disrupts but monetization uncertain”
Exclusive results from independent survey of industry-leading operator figures from North America, Europe and Asia Pacific – personal insight from thought leaders and decision makers at leading mobile operators
- What’s really going to drive revenues for operators? And what’s really going to drive investments?
- Which technologies and applications are going to be the most disruptive?
- What’s the impact of LTE-Advanced, Wi-Fi Offload, Small Cells, Heterogenous Networks, VoLTE, Mobile Video, and new Tablet and Smartphone Devices?
2. Manish Singh, CTO: Tuesday, June 26: 4:35pm
PANEL SESSION: “Backhaul challenges for small cell deployment”
- Different alternatives for small cell backhaul
- Providing backhaul for multi-standard networks
- The importance of solid network backhaul to maintain QoS guarantees
Moderator: Chriss Kissel – Industry Analyst – In-Stat
Oops! We could not locate your form.